Tuesday 4 June 2013

Daily Essential of the Week!

Daily Essential of the Week


Here are my five favorite possessions this week.



1) A hairband which i bought in Florence Italy in the market on one of the squares. only cost me £1 but i love it. It makes me feel girly like Blair from Gossip Girl



2) is the Moroccan argan Oil, i cannot live without this item! it puts so much life back into my hair and part of the organix group, which is good and healthy. It does increase the softness of my hair and after Hair straighters well who wouldn't need this?


3) i love this bracelet Gold Chain Bracelet seems to be really in this summer, this item is from www.misscinderella.co.uk. It is really night and not heavy, even though it may looks so, i really love the chain effect. Some chain bracelets are quite tacky but i feel this is quite classy.



4) This Gold  Collar necklace is also from www.misscinderella.co.uk . I really love Miss Cinderella as their not expensive or a rip off like most high street store, all my orders have arrived nicely gift wrapped and i think its essential.

5) Finally for all you cat lovers, my cat pendant necklace also from Miss Cinderella . I love cats and its only £2.50 which is not expensive!!!
heres a close up of the kitty.

what are your Daily essentials?

XOXO H





No comments:

Post a Comment